Now Hiring – Truck Drivers Class A & B
Truck Drivers safely run and handle a fleet of modern, up-to-date, various-sized trucks. The position is local, and you’ll be home every night.
We have an immediate need for safety-minded operators to perform general labor work which may include machine operation of asphalt paving and concrete equipment as well as transportation of materials to work sites and other duties as assigned.
Thomann Asphalt specializes in parking lot maintenance, including paving, patching, seal coating, crack sealing, drain work, and site work, which includes a full complement of grading, excavating, and utility installation services
The right person is self-motivated and safety-minded with an excellent driving record, and looking for physical, outdoor seasonal work with weekends off.
- Safe transportation of raw materials used to assist in preparing and finishing projects to job sites.
- Observe and report equipment or mechanical failures immediately.
- Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle and the beginning and end of each shift; report any problems or damage to management.
- Comply with all DOT and Company rules and regulations
The work is performed outdoors in all weather conditions, which will periodically expose you to high asphalt levels of noise and dust that is typically associated with a construction project.
There is consistent physical effort, including standing, that is required during a regular work shift of at least eight hours per day. You must be able to stand for extended periods of time, and to stoop, bend, and crouch as required to perform essential functions. There is also heavy lifting involved, up to 50 lbs, with the ability to carry at least 30 lbs personally.
Salary & Benefits
Generous and competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, paid holidays, and annual bonuses – that’s what you can expect from a Thomann Asphalt career.
$24–34 per hour
- Generous and competitive pay
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Medical & Dental insurance:
- Offered the 1st of the month following the date of hire, partially sponsored
- Voluntary insurance coverage options:
- Short term & long term disability
- Critical Illness
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401k retirement plan with company match:
- Eligible for the 1st of the month following the date of hire
- Annual bonuses