Now Hiring – Concrete Laborer & Finisher
Concrete Laborers & Finishers perform a variety of outdoor, all-season physical work using hand tools as well as safely operating modern, up-to-date, various-sized equipment.
We have an immediate need for safety-minded people to perform general labor work to help with parking lot maintenance, including paving, patching, seal coating, crack sealing, drain work, and site work, and a full complement of grading, excavating, and utility installation services
The right person is self-motivated and safety-minded, and looking for physical, outdoor seasonal work with weekends off.
- Performs a variety of tasks involving manual labor for concrete projects
- Clean and prepare job sites, dig trenches, set braces to support form work
- Understand and execute concrete procedures to meet with specifications of the project.
- Setting forms that hold concrete in place.
- Pouring, smoothing, and leveling concrete using a rake, trowel, float and screed.
- Ensure poured concrete is laid and finished to the highest standard Operate equipment as
The work is performed outdoors in all weather conditions, which will periodically expose you to high asphalt levels of noise and dust that is typically associated with a construction project.
There is consistent physical effort, including standing, that is required during a regular work shift of at least eight hours per day. You must be able to stand for extended periods of time, and to stoop, bend, and crouch as required to perform essential functions. There is also heavy lifting involved, up to 50 lbs, with the ability to carry at least 30 lbs personally.
Salary & Benefits
Generous and competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, paid holidays, and annual bonuses – that’s what you can expect from a Thomann Asphalt career.
$21–31 per hour
- Generous and competitive pay
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Medical & Dental insurance:
- Offered the 1st of the month following the date of hire, partially sponsored
- Voluntary insurance coverage options:
- Short term & long term disability
- Critical Illness
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401k retirement plan with company match:
- Eligible for the 1st of the month following the date of hire
- Annual bonuses